Wednesday 14 June 2017

Russian Heavy Cavalry.Painting update.

After weeks of dedicated painting(and a few "rain dances") I have eventually finished all of my Russian Heavy Cavalry units(including some Hungarian,Polish,Estonian etc.etc.units) and I think they look pretty formidable opponents for the Mongols.......................


Sixteen units of 8 figures each-certainly colourful!!

This will probably be the only view the Mongols see of this lot-running away!!!!

Or just calmly trotting into an ambush or trap!!!!
Only 2 units of Lithuanian light cavalry to do and the whole project will be finished-hurrah!!!




















4 comments:

  1. They look cracking...well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Springinsfeld,all I need now is a scenario,some rule adjustments,and away we'll go!
      johnc

      Delete
  2. I told you red and white would look great. The army are very pretty, well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Robbie,thanks for comment,I just wish I could paint to your standard,then they really would look good,however,they will be on the table soon!
      johnc

      Delete