Monday 4 May 2015

Inexpensive(Cheap!!) Terrain Items

I bought these Topiary Balls @ B and M stores the other day,to replace or supplement my collection of trees-very cheap at £1.99 each-two balls gave me the following.......

This is how they come,"hinged" in the middle,which makes them very easy to split....

TAA-DAA!!!!-they are very easily cut with scissors,and of course you can cut them to any size you want........

In situ, you can just throw them anywhere on the table for an instant "wood" or hedge!

Roll on Falkirk!!


























4 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope you aren't fishing for a "nice balls" comment.....

    Have fun at Falkirk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steady!!!!!!-I'm not and we will-nice balls indeed!
      cheers;johnc(william)

      Delete
    2. Steady!!!!!!-I'm not and we will-nice balls indeed!
      cheers;johnc(william)

      Delete