Sunday 8 June 2014

Seven Years War Painting update

Dave has just completed basing my Austrian Seven Years War figures and I must say they give them the finishing touch..... thank you to Dave!

Some pictures of the three battalions complete with flags and a coat of gloss varnish.

Once the Austrian army is completed I intend to gloss every figure I have..... ancient through to Russian Napoleonic..         a tall order but they look so much better.

Anyway, here are the pictures.



 
I must point out that the command figures are all Dave's work and they are fantastic!






Add caption

4 comments:

  1. They look great Paul! 3 cavalry regiments on the basing table as we speak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really look good,well done Dave-more please!! Tommy's game is on the 24th-can you get more done by then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cavalry will definitely be ready John plus guns I hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good work guys. I hope to see these in the flesh this year. Tommy's game? THE Tommy?
      Chris

      Delete